Saturday, November 13, 2010

I should be doing Homework...

....but instead, I choose to tell everybody how great life is. Cause it really is. I go to a great school, I have great roommates, great friends, fabulous family, and pandora to play great music so I don't have to buy it. I am also grateful for people who are willing to listen when I need a venting session (ahem. katie), and friends who are a really good example (ahem. Nate who texted me in the middle of the night  to tell me that he just went through the temple for the first time and how excited he was. How cool is that?), and sisters who make college and sanity possible, and parents who are just great, and a brother that I love a lot who is coming home for christmas. There are also a lot of really random things that make my life so much better, such as:
-the really cushy chair on the fourth floor of the library
- Clarence ( my angel statue) who reminds me not to be a scrooge when I start feeling grumpy about Christmas, which is a  struggle around Thanksgiving. ( Don't ever play sleigh ride. ever.)
-The shuttle, which is great when it is cold because 100 people on a bus makes everyone warm.
- One Republic, cause they have a song for every one of my moods
- Chenowith. Streisand. Salonga. LuPone. Menzel. Foster. Wilkinson. Quast. Ball. Frasier. Bocelli.
- Potatoes. Banana Split ice cream. Cheese Thingers ( anthony. ha.)
- Diet Coke. Which is an edible item but deserves a category for itself.
- The plumber who fixes all of our apartment problems. He is really nice, and cleans the drains out.
- People who know how to spell. They help my blood pressure.
- Professors who tell you what they are grading on.
- Diet coke again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for validating my existence, you lovely person!