Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dear

Katie,
We all know I steal ideas. I am stealing yours. Also, you are my favorite.

Bekah,
I like you. And your child, and watching tv in the middle of the night, and our hand slapping game.

Matthew,
Sorry I was busy today. I will play with you, I promise. Also, please stop throwing socks at my face.

Mom and Dad,
you are really nice to me.

Erin and Ben,
you are also really nice to me. And I like you both a lot. Why do you have to move away?

Libby,
Your mom and dad are going to move and take you along. Unless I kidnap you and keep you instead. How do you feel about that?

Emma Lemon,
You are pretty.

Alex,
I want a new theme song. Please.

You,
Answer the phone you bum. I have exciting things to tell you.

Cosmos,
Fine. Make me stressed. You'll never take me alive.

Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for validating my existence, you lovely person!