Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I am convinced that Heavenly Father is involved in the shuffle on my ipod, the radio stations, and pandora.

Don't Argue. You won't win.

Because last week when I was on my way to that job interview and I was terrified I would be late, and I was praying hard, Breakeven came on the radio. And then when I was on my way home and feeling that slump after the adrenaline rush flops, it came on again. What a nice way to bookend the stress!

Also, I just turned on Pandora and Hey Ya came on for the fourth time today. Can that be anything but divine intervention? Not really.

And then! Last night when I was writing a letter to Nate, and If we ever meet again came on. which is technically McCall's Nate song, but I was still excited. And then Life After You came on right after that, and that actually is my Nate song, so then I was excited times six.

Evidence that God loves me and wants me to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for validating my existence, you lovely person!