Thursday, August 18, 2011

guys. i fell off the planet.

I realized today that I have been all caught up in taking care of my life that I haven't even thought about the blog for forever, minus the moments when my sister tells me I need to blog more, or my dad starts sticking his face in my neck and tells me not to post personal things on the internet.  ( what I can't figure out is how he made it through nineteen years as my father and didn't know that about me until I put it on my blog.)

So update time, and then I'll start thinking about blogging material again.

- In a week my whole life is moving to Logan. I'm moving into my new apartment, starting my new job, going to all new classes, buying new books, aka a whole heap of the greatness that is Shakespeare. And then I will cozy down in my old chair in the library and read Cymbelline.

- Erin and Ben moved and took the children with them. And it's great and they are all excited about starting school, be it Kindergarten or PhD. In the meantime, I took Matthew to the Children's museum at Gateway today and wished Libby was there so I could break up fights, and ached for Emma Lemon to crawl around in the balls so she could scream at me when I took them out of her mouth. Matthew is entirely too well behaved when he is on his own. It's more exciting when I have to referee ahem break up the ring matches. It's all worth it cause they kiss each other goodbye when the fighting is over.

- I have a car now! Ben and Erin are nice and left their silver car with me when they moved across the country. And I named him Jedediah and got car insurance and reset the presets and everything.
("Car insurance, huh? You're being a real grown up!")  So when I move next week, I can just shove all my stuff in my car and go for it! Freedom!

-  Also, I can't decide if I should keep dyeing my hair red or not. Also, I don't know what haircut to get. In short, it's a dumb girls dilemma. I'm rather ashamed of the fact that these hair options have taken up any significant portion of my attention. But they have, and they probably still will. What do you think, internet? Red or brown, short or long, bangs or no, a line or straight? (Help. Please?)

- Also, I want a diet coke. That is all.









No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for validating my existence, you lovely person!