Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dear ( 2012 edition)

Stephanie,
you are kind of wonderful. I am very glad you were the recipient of this year's roommate curse.

Mom and Dad,
why the heck are you so nice to me? p.s. You've been married 34 years, and that makes you champions.

Fig Newtons,
I'm coming to live with you. Snap! sometimes I dream about it and wake up smiling.

Bekah,
We have the same theme song. I think we could be soul deep friends.

Matthew,
I love you more than air. For reals.

Cesar,
I put you in this time. Also, what does Idaho have that Utah doesn't have? We have potatoes here.

Justin,
You are the best dang gift giver.

Alex,
You moved away first, and it is my turn. Also, please bless your car can stop getting crunched!

Trents,
I still need more storytime.

Poser,
"I am calling you a flower, not a skank teenage skater." love you, sista.

Logan,
Stop blowing in my face. It is not polite.

Neverland,
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for validating my existence, you lovely person!