Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happiness and an Announcement

All day I have been in a good mood. Like, an extremely good mood. (carpet sunshine and $100 penguins good. Everybody read Going to the Pool, cause Brogan inspires such happiness.) Such a good mood that Collin greeted me with a "Hi, Chipper", and goodbyed me with a " Stop skipping! I told you not to skip!", to which I replied, "I will skip all I want to! You can't make me be grumpy!"

See. Good day. I am a firm believer that one never needs a reason for happiness, only sadness. But I found a reason anyway when I realized that I have had at least minimal interaction with all of my siblings today. We are kind of scattered, and I don't remember the last time that happened. But I liked it. And I suppose now is as good a time as any to announce that talked to all my siblings in order to inform them that I have made a final decision, and that decision is to move to North Carolina in August. And now that the whole family knows, you can too, internet. Celebrate with me, please and thank you!

So I am moving to HIllsborough, NC to live with my sister Erin and her family for a while. I will be working and taking some classes at Durham Tech, and reading lots of bedtime stories to Libby, which is the consolation because I am not going to live in her room like she wanted. ( adorable, right?)

Also, I will have an excuse to talk like a southern person, which makes me giddy in a steel magnolias sort of way. Dang, my life is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for validating my existence, you lovely person!