Sunday, February 5, 2012

Katie Johnson, wait Rogers

She is one of my favorite people. She got married and is now living inside a swirling vortex of newlywed bliss, out of which she occasionally emerges. On those occasions, we go to the gym and then replace the calories with diet coke. I love her. I miss living with her and enabling each other's coke addiction, and watching The Bachelor on the marriage bed (I know mom. so so inappropriate, right?), and having dance parties with 90's music until Shane comes downstairs and tells us to shut up, and making Sunday dinner and losing her car in the parking lot, and just being dramatic together in general. 

The world would be a better place if everybody had a Katie. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for validating my existence, you lovely person!